Question:
What is the best Valentine's Day I can give my wife this year (In Los Angeles)?
Mike
2006-01-28 15:43:55 UTC
I was thinking of taking her for a horseride under the Hollywood sign. Then dinner somewhere in Hollywood.
Eight answers:
inodat
2006-01-28 19:16:49 UTC
Without a doubt a picnic on the beach. Go north of Malibu to Point Dume and theres a few spots where it forms a sort of alcove..it's great, especially if it's a little windy. Be certain to have all the equipment such as a basket with all the goodies, french bread, cheese, proscuitto, fruits and wine (2-3 bottles), opener, real wine glasses,dishes etc. etc. If you cook, whip up some of your specialties she loves,the night before. Don't forget the music, blankets and for godsake leave the cell phones in the car. Have fun and send me a copy of the video.
2006-01-29 03:03:11 UTC
After a horseride and dinner in Hollywood, Pl remember to whisper to her and say "I LOVE YOU"
keikisong
2006-01-30 05:57:04 UTC
okay make a day of it the horseride, sunset dinner at gladstones then drive pch to the santa monica mountains,or walk the beach were having great weather
2smart
2006-01-29 00:11:02 UTC
Give her a coupon book with each coupon good for dinner and a movie with you - no strings attached.

I gave my wife a gift certificate for a "day of beauty" at her favorite spa. It was a BIG hit.
777
2006-01-28 23:47:46 UTC
Take her 2 a Laker's game.
redhead
2006-01-28 23:44:52 UTC
Picnic on the beach
ashcoop329
2006-02-01 13:56:29 UTC
anything EXCEPT jewlrey! that jewlrey thing is soooo old! a cruise or an trip to a theme park (it is actually very romantic) or you could take her to a fancy restraunt (but thats pretty old too)Your idea is good to, it original. :)
iafarmboy2004
2006-01-28 23:48:01 UTC
well if she was race fan you could buy her a day at the track with a driving school, i know the is one at the LVMS las vegas motor speedway