Question:
I just hit a cat with my car. How long until the chinese restaurants won't take it?
fallencupid79
2006-03-10 15:03:25 UTC
I just hit a cat with my car. How long until the chinese restaurants won't take it?
Fifteen answers:
yen
2006-03-10 15:15:12 UTC
fresh, 30 min. frozen 2 days. Go to the dimsum places they'll take anything...mmmmm yummy!!
Kanga Girl
2006-03-10 23:10:29 UTC
15 mintues
adán
2006-03-10 23:05:23 UTC
LOL ... good question... i hope no too long so it stays "fresh" ( diack... i won't eat Chinese food for a while)
2006-03-10 23:04:54 UTC
They'll usually take it if it's been dead less than 24 hours.
2006-03-10 23:04:00 UTC
30 minutes or so.
nikkijgr
2006-03-10 23:45:11 UTC
They probably wouldn't care
SUNSH!NE©
2006-03-10 23:41:11 UTC
eww grossssssssssssssssssssssss
girlsruleeveryday
2006-03-11 03:24:55 UTC
I THINK 30 MINUTES OR SO!!!
lovinlife
2006-03-10 23:18:46 UTC
ewwwwwwwww
kschulerexaminer
2006-03-10 23:04:04 UTC
That is just plain sick.
2006-03-10 23:04:09 UTC
yuk, er, yum
kandi_shop_gurl
2006-03-10 23:10:44 UTC
omg... wha da ****?
shaneru ann
2006-03-11 02:34:53 UTC
poor cat!!!
Anø1eus©
2006-03-10 23:19:54 UTC
depends..nah, i'm not gonna answer..blaa..
mckayla
2006-03-10 23:11:33 UTC
grow up...