Question:
How do I bake an American Idol Birthday cake for my seven year old?
2006-03-07 12:50:20 UTC
How do I bake an American Idol Birthday cake for my seven year old?
Four answers:
2006-03-07 18:57:48 UTC
Umm get a fun american idol picture off line then print it in color and take it to your local cake place that make picture cakes and they will do the rest.
chinnookwinds
2006-03-07 19:10:25 UTC
Scan into your computer an American Idol logo from a t-shirt, print it off and then draw it on top of your favourite cake recipe.

I did it with my son's favourite Clifford pajamas for his second birthday ~ because he wanted that picture on his cake. It worked out great.
durb1215
2006-03-07 12:51:54 UTC
look for these thing that look like cake stickers...you bake the cake like you normally would and then you put the picture(made out of icing)on top of the cake
ariesbrea96
2006-03-07 14:12:45 UTC
Find an "A" shaped pan.Buy some Light blue and Dark blue icing.And go crazy