Question:
Dinner Day?
nitram
2006-01-12 10:35:30 UTC
Has anyone heard of "Dinner Day" that's becoming a national event? It started after 9/11 and has been ratified by at least one state for being a real event to bring people together. Has anyone done this? What do people think?

http://www.dinnerday.com
Two answers:
bluebonnet
2006-01-20 21:08:11 UTC
I think it's a fabulous idea. Life is fast paced these days and it's hard to find time for your own family let alone time with neighbors. This just provides an additional opportunity for us to slow down and visit with a neighbor. I guess it's the new version of a block party!
talehoe
2006-01-13 19:06:07 UTC
Sounds like a neat idea. I don't have my neighbors over for dinner almost ever. Would be good to help everyone sit down and chat about neighborhood issues or whatever.