Question:
how many of bowls of cearal do u eat?
moon_light_09_2005
2006-03-14 17:54:51 UTC
sry just curuios i lovvve cearal i eat around 2-4 bowls a day breakfast lunch dinner and a snack lol
43 answers:
2006-03-14 17:57:49 UTC
At least one a day .... and does that include oatmeal??
jeffoncom
2006-03-14 17:56:07 UTC
I probably eat about 3-4 bowls 2 or 3 days of the week.
□□□□□
2006-03-15 00:01:36 UTC
1/50 a day witch is 50 grams serving with milk but not 2 -4 bowls! you eat an average of 1500 Grams of cereal! The weight of the human brain! and sometimes 2000 Grams witch is 1/7 the weight of a blue whales brain!
thigdaddy
2006-03-14 18:03:59 UTC
I normally attempt to consume 1 large box of cereal per week but in one sitting, usually on saturday morning while watching cartoons or a hunting or fishing show in my boxer shorts. I fill the plastic cereal bag contained in the box with 2% milk. I grab a large ladle or gravy spoon and begin eating. If I'm on my game, I can reach the bottom of the box before the cereal gets soggy. I usually follow this routine with a lengthy, large volume bowel movement.
captures_sunsets
2006-03-15 08:02:54 UTC
I eat 2 bowls of cereal a day.
2006-03-20 15:39:28 UTC
1 or 2 bowls a day!
Juby
2006-03-15 08:00:47 UTC
If I eat it, I usually have about 2 bowls during one sitting. But I hardly eat it for breakfast and usually eat it as a snack. Yum!
steffikins024
2006-03-14 18:01:49 UTC
I love cereal, too! I like all the 'kid' cereals, mainly. I will almost always have it everyday at least once, but I'll have like 2-3 bowls at a time because I like it so much!
Lippy
2006-03-14 17:59:40 UTC
NONE! There are many dangers to eating cereal. It is a well known fact that certain major food industry companies add mind-controlling substances to cereal. Why do you think cereal is a "morning" food???? You eat it in the morning, and then 'they' have complete control over your mind all day.

Beware.
2006-03-14 18:00:13 UTC
I eat on average normally, three bowls of cereal. I love cereal...and it depends how hungry I am. Sometimes, three for breakfast...and then like other things for dinner or lunch.

Michelle
2006-03-14 17:55:52 UTC
2 to three
princessgirl99343
2006-03-14 18:01:34 UTC
i only eat 2 or 1
levnest
2006-03-14 18:05:53 UTC
eat 2-3 bowls in the mornin' and in the evenin'

i like it
mrm
2006-03-14 17:56:04 UTC
depends on the cereal. but usually 1 to 1.5 bowls in the a.m. or until the milk in the bowl is gone.
2006-03-14 18:12:58 UTC
i eat like 1 a day for breakfast. I raise this question: whats ur favorite cereal? i LOVE LOVE LOVE cheerios and honey bunches of oats!
2006-03-14 17:58:46 UTC
just 1 bowl for breakfast.
Andrea B
2006-03-14 17:56:12 UTC
1 every month or 2
explorer
2006-03-14 18:03:01 UTC
Really none. Sometimes I eat it right out of the box though!
missgoddessrachel
2006-03-14 17:55:37 UTC
Probably only one bowl every two weeks, not too into cereal.
fudd
2006-03-14 22:14:52 UTC
2 times a day breakfest and dinner.
*Aquarius*
2006-03-14 18:02:05 UTC
two at a time
knttinggirl
2006-03-15 08:23:37 UTC
1 bowl every morning.
paul67337
2006-03-15 03:54:01 UTC
maybe 2 bowls a year. i normally have fruit, goose jerky, or leftover steak for breakfast.
KyMon7
2006-03-14 19:06:19 UTC
2 a day i love cereal too
ms.jazzi
2006-03-14 18:00:11 UTC
i luv it too.soemtimes i eat one,two,or none bowls a day but it depends on which kind
shorty
2006-03-14 18:00:50 UTC
I eat at least one or two because the are so good and i eat coco puffs
ashblonde48
2006-03-14 17:57:28 UTC
hmmm, i love it too, but i don't eat it much, because I'm usually late for school, lol. when i do though i only have one big bowl, no milk:D
mirwan
2006-03-14 18:10:54 UTC
i dont know wether cearal is good or not....i'd try once but maybe its not suitable for me
phi071237
2006-03-14 17:57:39 UTC
huh! you are a cereal boy. I take only for breakfast
mks 7-15-02
2006-03-14 17:59:52 UTC
None
2006-03-14 17:58:46 UTC
None
ph62198
2006-03-15 16:10:07 UTC
i don't eat cereal. At $3.50 to $4.00 a box its too expensive.
Angie's mom
2006-03-15 09:34:16 UTC
prob 1 a day- I love it too
Uknwn
2006-03-14 19:37:37 UTC
I am prety normal ussually it's just one...and only on the weekend...
2006-03-14 17:58:28 UTC
one or two
~*~Smile~*~
2006-03-14 17:56:22 UTC
once or twice a month depends what kind
minibrat16
2006-03-14 18:00:13 UTC
usually one or two!!! one or two big bowls
Mercedes A
2006-03-14 17:57:50 UTC
when ever the mood hits me
rednose
2006-03-15 08:06:11 UTC
two for a.m and 1 at p.m.
paszionone@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-14 17:55:56 UTC
morning noon and night
2006-03-14 20:18:00 UTC
none, I'm allergic to milk.
2006-03-14 17:55:58 UTC
mostly none i don't actually like it that much
rrollercoaster16
2006-03-14 18:08:27 UTC
none never