Question:
what is RSVP?
swaroop007
2005-12-09 05:10:13 UTC
what is RSVP?
Seven answers:
tabby90
2005-12-09 05:12:39 UTC
It's French. Respondez, s'il vous plait.

Translated to Respond, please, it is commonly used to ask an invited guest to let the host know whether or not they will be attending.
zackmorris
2005-12-09 13:23:13 UTC
Reserve Seating Validate Parking
whataparty41
2005-12-17 05:41:58 UTC
It is French for: Respondez, s'il vous plait, which means: Respond, will you please.

It's just a way for a host/hostess to know how many people will or will not show up to a certain event, that way, the host/hostess can plan accordingly.
maggsnfamy
2005-12-09 13:13:30 UTC
It is french

répondez s'il vous plaît;

used by English speakers. It translates to "Respond please."
Kwel
2005-12-09 13:40:02 UTC
I don't know really, but in Punjabi we with humur say ROYE SARE VYAA PICHOOO. Isn't it cool!!
shyguy
2005-12-09 13:12:51 UTC
In French it's répondez s'il vous plaît. It just basically means to please reply.
2005-12-09 13:12:48 UTC
"please reply"

its french - répondez s'il vous plaît