Question:
What are the most important elements of a successful teenage party?
Haopei
2006-04-01 15:15:49 UTC
...important elements for a teenage or any other kind of parties.
28 answers:
♥Cowgirl♥
2006-04-01 15:25:39 UTC
EVERYTHING!

music - Something modern

food - Whatever suits you

vendor - Somewhere cool and fun to hang out, maybe a pool.

guest - If you invite a friend, also invite their crush.

time - Probably night

clothes - get dressed up, it's more fun!

games - if you're going to play games, play games to suit the guest.

I really hope this helps! Good luck and have fun!
=]
2006-04-02 09:29:26 UTC
Music Teenagers
2006-04-01 15:21:55 UTC
Well, if you are parent I'd hate to bust your bubble but, POP. Usually it consist of alcohol and cigarettes and for even some teens drugs. I know because I was one and not that long ago. There are some things they can do for fun but they might not agree. I never been to a teen party without the alcohol cigarettes or drugs. Maybe some board games. Or try throwing a bonfire party. Or even going to the beach for a teen party that always get their attention. I don't think any teen can't go to the beach and not have fun.
2006-04-01 15:36:56 UTC
I like the beach party idea. As a teen the beach was a great place for a party for many reasons-

Minimal cleanup

No home to damage.

Everyone loves the beach and grilled food.

No need to hire a DJ just bring a boom box and some cd's

You can co-mingle with other parties.

Beach patrol provides added security.
Quelynn
2006-04-01 20:27:09 UTC
Hi I always had a New Years Eve party for my teens, They invited a suggested amount of teens, no more. Made up the times and stuck to it. I bought all the snacks and each teen brought a soft drink and I picked a few to organize the games. They could all bring their own music and we supplied the stereo It was always a good time for them.

Good Luck
snowbunnyblues
2006-04-02 05:46:53 UTC
I just threw one - sweet 16 - plan it with your teenager, invite about 30% more kids than you want to attend, have less food than you think, keep the food simple (chicken fingers, cheese, fruit, wings, veggies and dip,m sodas, Keep it simple), most important, a good DJ. Also, stay away but near. They don't want you hovering, but stay close where you can check in on them often.
sawayalfred
2006-04-02 10:28:53 UTC
my answer, as a parent, NONE AT ALL

but my daughter says this:

1- Parents in the next continent, if possible or on the moon

2- No cell phones or land phones

3- Marooned on an island

4- Lots of teanagers

5- FOOD and DRINK ( no alcohol )

6- No wind with the moon and stars lighting the ground
?
2016-10-09 06:18:13 UTC
i threw some bitching events in my time (ok it purely ended after I grew to change into 21 this year haha) come across a venue on your case the river, and are available across a back up venue in case police close you down, pass down some hours earlier and set up, as yours is outdoors your going to choose a automobile or a small generator to capacity some lighting fixtures and the music basically search for lasers on amazon and also you'll get some for perhaps £25 they have by no skill enable me down. in case you dont opt to spend that type of money you could pass with the more low-priced selection of perhaps 1000/2000 glowsticks for about £10 and some glow contained in the darkish/uv paint (that washes away elementary) back pass down early and dangle some in tree's scatter them about the floor and basically fling paint everywhere so it seems incredible. get some tents off friends and set them up for the drunks who had to pass abode yet cant get abode as they are too inebriated lol. make a facebook adventure and make it sound epic (mail me and il feel free to make it and make you admin haha) dont say stuff like perhaps, with slightly of luck, must be you want stuff like ' social gathering on the RIVER - we are organsing a epic social gathering down on the river this friday, lots of music, dancing lighting fixtures and booze what ought to probable be extra useful?!?! ' its all about the making plans and the marketing, get the be conscious out and performance a epic time
spanky_bnd
2006-04-01 15:18:16 UTC
A lot of alcohol. A good couple bathrooms for people to go let fly in as well, because you know how teenagers can't handle their liquor.
cyanne2ak
2006-04-01 15:16:53 UTC
I suggest you find something that they LIKE and cater to their tastes. Do some research. Most teens enjoy having a great DJ.
Dagmarka
2006-04-01 20:10:10 UTC
Organize yourself. make a plan that includes time date menu friends attractions even specify the kind of music you want to play . Make it ready and visualize it. STICK TO YOUR PLAN
reggae_star2002
2006-04-01 17:00:49 UTC
Music, drinks, people that are fun to be around, minimal supervision and ya good to go.
2006-04-01 15:17:31 UTC
2:1 Girl:Boy ratio, booze, music, pool or hot tub, no parents. Enjoy.
2006-04-01 15:18:32 UTC
Good music.
2006-04-01 15:17:54 UTC
Loud music, refreshments, loose rules, underage drinking, etc.
diana - b
2006-04-02 06:48:18 UTC
No parents present
2006-04-01 15:20:42 UTC
No cell phones allowed.
2006-04-01 18:49:41 UTC
beer/alcohol, caffine for the non-drinkers, food, no parents, and most importantly PIZZA
Jellybeans
2006-04-01 15:23:39 UTC
Lets see... Im sure hed want Nachos ,Nas tanks,Pizza,Weed,Soda,Beer,ect.
Guenther
2006-04-01 15:17:43 UTC
Beer and condoms.
2006-04-01 15:19:03 UTC
lots of condoms
2006-04-01 15:17:48 UTC
if you have to ask this stupid question your probable not capable of throwing one
paul67337
2006-04-01 19:44:41 UTC
nobody mentioned 19 year old hookers, so i will.
Einstein
2006-04-01 15:22:12 UTC
Adult supervision
2006-04-01 15:16:30 UTC