Question:
Why isn't there a TACO BELL in Montreal ?
2006-03-27 17:59:00 UTC
Why isn't there a TACO BELL in Montreal ?
Ten answers:
Pango
2006-03-27 18:03:04 UTC
Maybe you could open one, or E-mail Pepsico about the possibility of a company owned one.

Don't feel bad about not having one. It's better to not have a TACO BELL near you than to have had one and lost it. That sucks. 3 or 4 years ago another restaurant called Taco Bell sued the chain for using their name. The chain lost (much to my dissapointment) and now their are no more in Australia.
hise
2016-10-01 15:20:22 UTC
Taco Bell Montreal
Rocket
2006-03-27 20:26:22 UTC
Th reason is there is not a huge demand for taco bell in the US market. My fiance' works for KFC Canada in Management and he advised me they did a test all across Canada and USA to find out what cities were asking for Taco bell, Long John Silvers and KFC's. Montreal did not respond highly to the idea of Taco Bell. So if you need a fix go to Moncton NB.
chinnookwinds
2006-03-27 18:38:10 UTC
Better question ~ why are Tim Horton's so hard to find in Montreal. When I was there last year, I looked in the telephone book and only found four ~ and I think two of them were at the University.
lemonsquare
2006-03-27 21:04:45 UTC
WOw, i wasn't aware of this, come to my taco bell and i will make you the best anything you want. Cuz i'm the man. if i don't get fired anytime soon. ahha
2006-03-27 18:02:06 UTC
come to virginia beach in the USA. i work at a taco bell and i will make the the best ******* tacos ever
mtlfearie
2006-03-30 18:54:25 UTC
i think it's a frenchise issue...and about tim horton...there's one at every 4 blocks!!!
K3B3K01
2006-03-27 18:02:58 UTC
I was asking myself the same question!! And why Dr. Pepper is sooo dam hard to find there as well?
summerflower_inshortskirt
2006-03-27 18:03:11 UTC
Probably somewhere, look it up in the phonebook or online.
FrmVegas
2006-03-27 17:59:39 UTC
If there is not, then I would move.