Question:
What will be your Super Bowl snack for this year?
Malcolm uses Xbox 360 Avatar
2006-02-03 15:44:11 UTC
What will be your Super Bowl snack for this year?
Nineteen answers:
radiosgreatest
2006-02-03 15:48:25 UTC
wings---cant have a super bowl party w/o them
racingcowboy58
2006-02-03 23:49:19 UTC
Tostito's Hint of Lime tortilla chips with Pace Lime and Garlic salsa, washed down with Coors Light and V-8 juice (yes, mixed together).
USA-1
2006-02-03 23:55:35 UTC
I think I'll go out to a non sports bar and pick up some guys wife that thinks that footballs sucks like I do. then go wine and dine her and I'll be the real winner Super Bore Sunday.
pizzakel81
2006-02-04 05:29:02 UTC
chile cheese dip sooooo good.....2 cans turkey chile with beans 2 packages of cream cheese and 1 package of mexican shredded cheese. preheat oven to 375 put 2 cans of chile and 2 cream cheeses into a round glass baking dish bake for 15 minutes take out and sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cook for5-6 minutes more take out and enjoy with tostitos scoops. I swear it will be gone in 10 minutes.
stitchfan85
2006-02-04 02:21:14 UTC
i'm not going to watch the super bowl, but if i did, i would probably eat popcorn or potato chips.
2006-02-04 04:00:52 UTC
Chips, pretzels, nachos and cheese . . . and beer of course, lots of beer to wash it all down, so I can get wasted, pass out on the sofa and wake up not remembering who the hell won the game.
JediKnight
2006-02-04 16:10:45 UTC
Papa John's pizza.
2006-02-10 23:30:17 UTC
pigs in a blanket, sour cream & cheddar cheese chips, spicy chicken wings, mozzerella sticks, brownies, and goldfish
pinkstealth
2006-02-03 23:48:14 UTC
grilled smoked sausage, pee wee rolls, Italian pizza bread with the toppings, turtle cheese cake, chips and dips.
tigergirl301
2006-02-03 23:45:02 UTC
My guy is getting Pizza Hut
.