Question:
Would u date your friends ex?
kissmehicutie
2006-01-24 08:52:07 UTC
Would u date your friends ex?
Eight answers:
star_dust_power
2006-01-24 09:04:29 UTC
Never thats just...thats just cruel and disgusting why do you think your best friend would dump him eeeewwwww!!
Tripsichore
2006-01-26 12:26:26 UTC
I am now engaged to my friend's ex. They were together for almost a year (during which I was friends with both of them), she broke up with him, told me she wished he'd find someone else. He and I fell in love about two weeks later and have been together for the better part of ten years. My friend was very angry at first but once she knew we were really in love, she was happy for us.

P.S. No. We are not still friends. She was way mean while she was mad and now she lives overseas.
desertdad
2006-01-27 11:02:53 UTC
no way no how assuming this is a good friend. If it's someone in the "group" no way. If it's someone you say hi to and BS with once in a while ok.
2006-01-24 16:38:55 UTC
I wouldn't unless:

1) They are completely over him or didn't have feelings for him.

2)They aren't really one of your close friends.

3)Or,if they are okay with it.
sxymama
2006-01-24 14:15:55 UTC
no never no never that is like dating your sisters ex it is just plain trashy
carchick
2006-01-27 20:23:33 UTC
NO! once your friends have them they become sexless to you
girlkat209
2006-01-24 17:26:33 UTC
"YES...and steel his juice...and Wine and dine him and ....take off into the night...
.
2006-01-24 11:28:53 UTC
if your friend is okay with that, then why not?!

(but i wouldnt do it)