Question:
Have you ever hosted one of those "Murder" dinner parties?
Giggly Giraffe
2006-02-17 15:18:27 UTC
Was it fun?
Was it easy?
Five answers:
kat2
2006-02-20 07:47:31 UTC
yes, i have. when i sent out invites, i also sent out their "identities". When they got here i had them all pull a slip of paper that said how they were related to the person who was murdered and if they were the murderer or the murderer's accomplice. the murderers killed people by blinking twice at them originally it had been winking but the accomplice couldnt wink. then you just eat and wait for someone to die/find the murderer. the person who found the murderer got a cake. it was pretty simple oh yeah, nametags help
sarch_uk
2006-02-17 23:42:49 UTC
Absolutely!

I belong to a sailing club and we have held one for the past three years. They are great fun...even though nobody really knows what we are supposed to be doing. It raises funds for the club and we have a super feast at the same time....

Go for it and have fun!
Sarah R :]
2006-02-17 23:19:37 UTC
Thats soo weird. I'm going to a 1920's murder mystery tomorrow. I'll comment back to tell you how it is..
Fancy You
2006-02-18 05:17:18 UTC
no, but I wanted too.
science G