Question:
What is the best cocktail drink to get on a Friday night? Anyone know of any new drinks?
lalasworld2002
2006-03-15 12:51:48 UTC
I like bone crushers, Test Tube baby, Bahama mama, tom collins, hurricanes, and Friday mix specials.
Eleven answers:
fusemusing021
2006-03-15 14:32:09 UTC
Long Island Iced Tea. Best to order out, rather than try to make yourself (unless you have a private bar, all the liquor in them gets expensive to buy bottles of). And its quite the bang for the buck - They're very strong and taste great! Be safe, and cheers!
TimeWastersInc
2006-03-15 23:30:36 UTC
Embalming fluid.

1 pt Bacardi silver

1 pt Old granddad

1 pt vodka Smirnoff red

3 pts slow gin

50/50 with seven up

Toss in a chunk of dry ice and drink up

Tastes like Cherry cola if you do it right

Come on over, I'll make you one guaranteed to blow the clothes off a Nun!
AvaMay
2006-03-15 21:02:34 UTC
Dublin Mudslide-

Mixture of Vodka, Baileys, kahlua, cream and ice...yummy...

Coffee hopper-

Measure expresso, measure tia maria, kahlua and vodka..

(shake it all together and pour into a martini glass with a rim of chilli powder and cocoa..not too much chilli or youll look like you've botoxed yourself)

B52

Baileys and brandy on crushed ice

Slippery nipple

Baileys and sambucca...

And nope...I am not an alcoholic!!!hic...
Jim Johnson
2006-03-15 21:35:54 UTC
Black Death: Yegermiester, vodka, and everclear.

Just a shot don't drink a glass of this.
longabergerbaby
2006-03-15 23:06:50 UTC
I love vodka and cranberry juice. Very smooth taste.
bettyblueeyes_05
2006-03-16 01:22:57 UTC
long island ice tea is a great one you can try a melon ball
Polly
2006-03-15 23:09:56 UTC
Amaretto sour.
2006-03-16 03:56:04 UTC
long island ice tea
2006-03-16 00:06:34 UTC
fresh for spring and summer: pineapple vodka, pineapple juice, and club soda.
2006-03-15 22:46:20 UTC
just order sex on a beach n get it over with?
g3010
2006-03-15 21:38:34 UTC
how about screw driver, Margaretta, slow gin twist.