Question:
I just lost my 300 dollar necklace and my dad is furious what can i do to make him not as angry?
Donavan
2006-04-08 17:55:40 UTC
I just lost my 300 dollar necklace and my dad is furious what can i do to make him not as angry?
21 answers:
lazyslacker12
2006-04-08 17:56:38 UTC
-Get a job

-Find the necklace

-Leave your dad alone for a while
Colini
2006-04-08 17:57:43 UTC
First answer right on target...

Boys don't need $300 necklaces anyway.
wigglyworm91
2006-04-08 19:13:36 UTC
personally, the first answer hit it rite on the hed. you can prob find a mcdonalds near u thats hiring (or chik-fil-a). If ur not yet 16, get a work permit from u middle school.
rose
2006-04-08 18:12:48 UTC
im sorry, try to find the necklace if you can, but if you can't do something meaningful for him. get him a gift and apoligize for the necklace. don't make him buy you a new one, if you want a new one buy it yourself
2006-04-08 21:49:20 UTC
kiss his *** for awhile,clean the house made lunch. order a pizza and rent a movie for you guys or have a guys nite out to a park or local school to watch a game..... then say at least i didn't knock some chick up lol
tash
2006-04-08 19:38:38 UTC
pay ur dad the $300 so he can see that not all hope is lost and that ur still responsible.
2006-04-08 18:00:14 UTC
Pay him back by getting a legit job. Or send out your own search crew to look for it.
witterwax
2006-04-08 18:16:18 UTC
You're right dad I am irresponsible and it's time I grew up and faced the fact. But I am really trying hard to be a good son so please don't be mad any more.
katr
2006-04-08 22:10:06 UTC
try earning enough money on your own to purchase another one.he will believe you are truly sorry and will also know that you are trying to be responsible and that you really care that he is angry
medoneman
2006-04-08 18:03:25 UTC
tell him that ur girlfriend is pregnant from u, and that u will escape with her to another country :)

then tell him all what happened is that i lost my necklace, he will say ooooof and he will feel relaxed!!!!
captures_sunsets
2006-04-08 17:58:26 UTC
Apologize and try to raise the money to give him the 300.00 to buy another one.
Ashlee
2006-04-08 20:51:50 UTC
lying through your teeth works in the short term
star29
2006-04-08 19:32:20 UTC
You should probably get a job and not wear jewelry that is that expensive. You shouldn't even wear jewelry it is weird.
hubasket
2006-04-08 18:01:09 UTC
find the necklace.
2006-04-08 17:58:08 UTC
earn the money back

or

find the necklance back
assasian06
2006-04-08 17:59:17 UTC
tell him im sorry i lost it and say you were irresponible and will never lose something again
stitchfan85
2006-04-08 17:58:03 UTC
find it/ be extremely nice to him for the next few weeks.
mclean
2006-04-08 17:59:09 UTC
make him a cup of coffee?
things that make you go hummm
2006-04-08 21:10:48 UTC
ask him to help look for it, while you yell at him...stop and ask him if he feels better?... say your sorry and move on.
2006-04-08 20:11:04 UTC
Lie,tell him you found it.
Jesus Freak
2006-04-08 18:08:16 UTC
get him something or do something for him.