Question:
What are some quick and easy ideas for food for Super Bowl Party?
msugirl
2006-01-31 12:10:51 UTC
What are some quick and easy ideas for food for Super Bowl Party?
Ten answers:
browneyedmaiden
2006-01-31 12:14:10 UTC
Make up a veggie tray and dip. Also, my hubby and his friends love the snack called Puppy Chow.

Puppy Chow

1 stick butter

1/2 c. peanut butter

1 c. chocolate chips

6 c. Rice or Corn Chex

powdered sugar

Melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips together. Stir in Rice or Corn Chex to coat. Put powdered sugar in paper bag or Tupperware container. Mix Chex mixture with powdered sugar. Shake until Chex are covered with powdered sugar.

Any type of finger foods are great. Hope this helps ya!
Fall Down Laughing
2006-01-31 12:21:12 UTC
All-time favorite for a Super Bowl party -- chili. It's easy to make for a crowd -- you can make it days ahead of time and reheat it.

I always serve chili with lots of toppings on the side: guacamole, grated Cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced raw mushrooms, chopped onions. I also have tortilla chips and a large green salad.

Chili is easy to eat while you're watching the game and folks can just help themselves from a large pot warming on the stove.
baeb47
2006-01-31 13:42:15 UTC
Sausage Cheese Balls are always good, and easy to make.

l pound sausage (reduced fat works fine)

4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (reduced fat is OK

- no fat doesn't work well)

3 cups Bisquick (I like to use the low-fat version)

If you wish, season with your favorite seasoned salt and/or herb (I like Mrs. Dash Table Blend, a little thyme and a dash of chili powder). It's just fine without any seasonings added.

Mix all these ingredients together in a large bowl. Form into walnut-sized balls. Bake on a non-stick sheet (or foil a pan and spritz it with no-stick spray). Bake 12-15 minutes in a 400 degree oven. These freeze well. I underbake them a little when I plan to freeze and reheat them!
tcm
2006-01-31 12:17:14 UTC
Have some of the great stuff that you would have if you were at the game.... hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, roasted peanuts and so forth. If you really want to have fun hire a couple of teenagers to be the vendors for the night. What ever you decide - have a blast!
dudziak
2016-12-12 17:39:28 UTC
it truly is basic... My husband is likewise having one yet i'm the single making the nutrition. in case you recognize the thanks to practice dinner then I propose you bypass to the keep and get the chicken social gathering wings and positioned them in the oven. even as practically finished take out. In a seperate bowl blended brown sugar, bbq sauce of your determination and warm sauce and pour over the wings. position in over til chicken is finished. also peanuts! you want nuts Platters of meat and cheese and chips and dip. you could also make the basic dip with putting chili and velveta cheese in a bowl and popping it in a microwave. Serve with tortilla chips and your good to bypass. Make quite some wings and performance really some chips and dip and pretzels will be good too. remember BEER! God forbid you ignore that! actually have bottled water and sport drinks like gatorade, or powerade. have interesting
horse luva
2006-02-03 14:05:49 UTC
Prezals, chips, nahos, cheese-its, chex mix, or dog treats (the guys won't even notice what they're eating, so why slave over a hot stove all day when you can fill the snack bowl with meaty treats? After all, they ARE dogs, aren't they!?)
Giggly Giraffe
2006-01-31 22:29:30 UTC
Weenies.

Just get a pound of weenies, and stick them in a crock pot with barbaque sause. If you want, add chopped onions.

Set up toothpicks and serve with beer.

See, easy
2006-02-01 11:25:03 UTC
packet of dry ranch, 8oz sour cream and 8oz of you favorite salsa. refrigerate and enjoy with your favorite chips.
babybuttercup2
2006-01-31 12:21:36 UTC
nachos, chips, popcorn or my favorite, hot wings
3SA BABYGIRL
2006-01-31 16:54:02 UTC
pizza,natchos,beer,soda,any think unless it is good and u have something