Question:
Anyone care for the" roast duck with the mango salsa?"?
vande-man
2006-03-17 18:35:27 UTC
Anyone care for the" roast duck with the mango salsa?"?
Nine answers:
beans123
2006-03-20 20:03:07 UTC
Those other people should stick it...I thought your question was funny.
Anø1eus©
2006-03-17 19:40:46 UTC
excuse me for saying..but salsa and roast duck doesnt go well together..i have tried same mango salsa with smoked ham..actually my cousin made it.."pssst", he puts food network to shame! now, mango chutney would work for you..but thats my own opinion..
alaska
2006-03-20 19:29:51 UTC
SORRY ,I DO NOT LIKE DUCK.

tooo greasy, the meat is tooooo dark , and too dry for me..

but i would love the mango by it's self. ;)
Mom
2006-03-17 18:49:41 UTC
Dido mumbo
2006-03-17 18:44:54 UTC
No, I ate the last caveman I saw.
2006-03-17 19:14:01 UTC
next time, you might want to do your research...
ph62198
2006-03-18 12:51:18 UTC
too much TV and too much internet???
mombo
2006-03-17 18:45:19 UTC
I don't have much of an appetite, thanks.
.
2006-03-17 18:36:20 UTC
No thanks, think I've lost my appetite.