Question:
What restaurant must I eat at in Sacramento, California?
2006-04-10 23:03:56 UTC
What restaurant must I eat at in Sacramento, California?
Nine answers:
thebeatsurrender
2006-04-10 23:25:48 UTC
I went to this great sushi restaurant when i was in rancho cordova on business. great sashimi and wasabi bloody marys. i can't remember the name but i tried looking it up online -i think it could have been mikuni at: 4323 Hazel Ave

Fair Oaks, CA 95628.

we also went to a great seafood/steak restaurant that also served escargot. i think it could have been rudy's hideaway but again, can't remember for sure.

anyway, i always go to citysearch.com to find some good reviews.

speghetti factory? black angus? eek! no offense, but i wouldn't think any uber-chain restaurants are "must-eat" places.
geobunny
2006-04-10 23:11:32 UTC
I don't know if its a must, but when I am there for business I like to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Its reasonably priced and has great meat sauce!

If you like fast Mexican, try Adalberto's. It's a 24 hour place with a drive thru and they have amazing HUGE nachos. Also, the roll taquitos are awesome.

I haven't been to any real fancy places. I was disappointed with Elephant Bar and Black Angus, but those are pretty large chain restaurants so you you may have already tried them. Cattlemen's is a good steakhouse.

Buca di Beppo or something like that is a good Italian place- on Howe or Watt Ave, I can't remember. It's family style.
tlcolumb
2006-04-11 21:59:26 UTC
What I like to do is go to www.restaurant.com and buy certificates in the town I will be visiting and try a new restaurant every day. Restaurant.com offers discount certificates, you will love this site.

I used the certificates in Alabama, California ( Bay Area), and Las Vegas, NV. You can use most within a year.
bobbitt
2016-12-18 19:29:01 UTC
I could laugh you're waiting to be the top delusional individual on ideas so a techniques, a ceo of what HA. Thats precisely what Bush mandatory, he'd get out of workplace and people might overlook all approximately him in a bear in mind of time. people are very forgetful people... impossible youre blaming unemployment of on a political social gathering loopy pubby... you person men have faith that a guy with a stick separted a ocean in 0.5 !
fortunatopantusoschwartz
2006-04-11 01:53:16 UTC
Ruth Chris Steak House an experience in excellence
2006-04-11 04:59:51 UTC
Bucca di Beppo! Excellent! The green beans are like candy! The Cannoli's were fantastic! And the atmosphere is fun!
lk_sf
2006-04-10 23:05:22 UTC
None...

Just take the car and drive to San Francisco
Al
2006-04-10 23:51:09 UTC
geneva' big burger on arden way across from Valero's near trolley station.
cooks delight
2006-04-11 07:16:41 UTC
you don't have to eat at any if you don't want to no one is making to eat there.

thank you