Question:
What is the best beer on a date?
2006-01-30 11:50:30 UTC
What is the best beer on a date?
Fourteen answers:
oggg2002
2006-02-02 22:40:21 UTC
It all depends on your date, because she needs to enjoy herself. So, first off, if she likes a particular beer or beer style, get her that beer and have food that will go along with that beer. Don't be too adventurous with the beer selection because it can ruin the mood.

Now, if she doesn't know anything about beer, that's another matter. If she's a typical girl, and she is not a budmillercoors-guzzling lush, there are some more girl friendly beers. Lindemann's Framboise is the sweetest lambic out there -- lambics are tart, fruit beers fermented with wild yeast; the Lindemann's versions are sweet and very easy to drink (Kriek=cherries, Framboise=raspberry, Peche=peach). Mackeson's XXX stout is a sweet stout totally unlike Guinness; it's sweet and chocolaty and great for people who like darker beers.
luv2smilemom
2006-01-30 20:36:25 UTC
Bud Light
Ted Pack
2006-01-30 20:32:02 UTC
The one your date likes the best. Ask her and order two.
kate_az3
2006-01-30 19:51:18 UTC
It depends on what you like. If my date ordered Coors or Bud I'd think they didn't have very good taste. But anything else is just fine!
dingydarla
2006-01-30 20:24:21 UTC
ANY Heffenwiesen! With Lemon! It is a great tasting micro brew, smooth and yummy!
Beefsteak
2006-01-30 19:56:10 UTC
I would go with a nice microbrew. It'll show your date you have some class and taste.
misskris
2006-01-31 07:06:39 UTC
Black and Tan and you can say something cheesy about the two flavors tasting so good together
danielle_belle_l
2006-01-31 03:32:44 UTC
MACK N JACKS, it gets you where you wanna be Quick and Easy, just like ur date
margaritaville north
2006-01-31 18:28:08 UTC
Whatever you and your date prefer, as long as it's in a frosted mug.
carobygirl
2006-01-30 23:16:48 UTC
Tucher with orange
satanicvegeta
2006-01-30 20:02:38 UTC
I drink Corona.
pablojavierrm
2006-01-31 18:16:40 UTC
"Famosa" with some tomato juice, have you tryed that.

Beer with "Clamato" (tomato juice) and some twist.
natalyajackson
2006-01-30 19:51:51 UTC
none so you are both clear-headed
Eleni