Question:
Does chewing gum lose it's flavour on the bed-post overnight?
2006-04-01 12:35:31 UTC
Does chewing gum lose it's flavour on the bed-post overnight?
Eight answers:
ms.understood
2006-04-01 20:33:57 UTC
Only grape and only on oak.
Nichola
2006-04-01 21:08:15 UTC
Chewing gum doesn't seem to last as long as it used to these days. The flavour goes after a few minutes.. so i guess it would have lost it's taste before it even reaches the bed post. Lol...but why are you putting it on your bed post..it will go hard and cold!
Jeffrey
2006-04-01 20:36:36 UTC
Most chewing gum these days lose their flavor after 2 minutes of chewing!

It will have lost its flavor long before you place it on the bedpost! LOL!!!
2006-04-02 15:47:15 UTC
if u want long lasting gum get "extra" its flavor stays for a while
38C
2006-04-02 02:30:44 UTC
I don't have a bed post so I'm not sure
sisbromomdad
2006-04-02 01:40:33 UTC
You got the question from that song, right? Yes it does
lorimc2
2006-04-01 21:28:02 UTC
Yes, It absolutely does. It gets dusty too.
2006-04-03 05:57:04 UTC
when my mom tells me to spit it out I swallow it in spite