Question:
Im doing a Blue light in the basement party (70's theme) I Need some good old school songs to put on a cd
sexyt48
2006-02-26 10:33:53 UTC
Im doing a Blue light in the basement party (70's theme) I Need some good old school songs to put on a cd
Eight answers:
Bogeythedog
2006-03-03 23:28:23 UTC
Wild Cherry's "Play That Funky Music", Hughes Corporation "Rock The Boat", anything from Roxy Music, and Earth Wind and Fire or Commodores.
Erika
2016-11-07 11:47:10 UTC
Blue Lights In The Basement
Inquisitive
2006-03-01 13:36:03 UTC
Watch "That 70's Show" .. There's some music ideas. Maybe some decorating ideas, too. You could tape the credits to find song titles.
2006-02-26 10:37:53 UTC
minh la mot nguoi dang ong trong sang that tha chan that luon xem trong tinh nghia ban be thich lam bna voi nyhung.nguoi bna moi wen nhat la nhung co gai /
iluvchihuahuasinoregon
2006-02-26 10:49:13 UTC
anything by pink floyd, alice cooper, ozzy osborne, black sabbath, canned heat, the who, jimmie hendrixs, the beach boys, santana, the monkeys, the bee gees, the partrige family, hope these help
ph62198
2006-02-26 13:39:43 UTC
Village people, beegees, abba.
-->JiLL<--
2006-02-26 11:19:47 UTC
definitely the beegees' stayin' alive!

and yeah other good stuff
chrybomb14
2006-02-26 19:41:01 UTC
wild thing, baby got back, jump around, and poison is that what you mean.