Question:
I have a 'Q' for the girls?
2006-03-12 20:52:43 UTC
ok laides what is the best sexual prositions that you like the to have dotn to you
Fourteen answers:
Missy
2006-03-12 21:50:38 UTC
Im not going to diginify that with an actual answer although I was tempted to at first.
bubbling bee
2006-03-12 22:49:57 UTC
Position is not at all important, thing is do you know how to set it off. I can tell you the position I love the most but if you are not a peformer then my telling you will be a waste of time. Sharpen your skills then you will be a pro at any position.
QueenofSummertime
2006-03-12 22:52:30 UTC
You'd probably get more answers if you put this in the love & romance catagory rather than food & drink.
2006-03-13 04:27:32 UTC
Wrong catagory, and learn how to spell. Guess what?, if you learn how to spell you may become intelligent and then you could possible type more educated questions!!
2006-03-13 13:23:27 UTC
I like the lettuce, tomatoe, & pickle on top...and the mustard underneath....
Rita
2006-03-12 20:56:27 UTC
You are asking the wrong Category.
Munchen008
2006-03-13 11:04:53 UTC
I'm not a girl either and I also reported you. You are such a geek!
Jersey Girl
2006-03-13 08:39:09 UTC
Why would you ask this question in the food/entertaining catergory.
daisy
2006-03-12 21:08:07 UTC
depends.if you have a big enough "thing" -girl on top,but that only works if your big enough.if not it keeps slipping out and that is no fun!:(
midnight_quickie
2006-03-13 10:11:22 UTC
lol any ways a fun way with the right person!
ph62198
2006-03-13 08:45:27 UTC
im not a girl but you still got reported
too_simple_to_be_a_rose
2006-03-13 14:07:05 UTC
spell check...works wonders!
Memoimon
2006-03-13 06:16:29 UTC
when you have to ask.. then maybe you are just not good enough
Jackie
2006-03-13 11:26:44 UTC
what? and your in a wrong cat.